In every war, heroes will die. Caught up in a civil war they do not understand, Aki and the team are under attack from all sides. Teles is removed from command and put on trial for treason by the Galveston Empire. Now Commander Ise and the crew of the Rugger Guard are forced to deal with the full power of the Galveston, led by the relentless Lafitte. Stretched to their limits, members of the Rugger Guard keep getting injured, and Dairugger itself is so badly damaged they can no longer form the super robot. But this is all a feint for the Galveston Empire's ultimate goal: a direct attack on planet Earth!
- STUDIO: Media Blasters/Anime Works
- DATE OF RELEASE: May 25, 2010
- EPISODES ON DVD: DaiRugger XV Eps 19-36
- RUN TIME: 450 minutes
- VIDEO DETAILS: 1.33:1, 4:3, NTSC format
- AUDIO DETAILS: Japanese 2.0 mono
- REGION: 1
- While the official street date for this DVD was May 25 2010, the Voltron.com webstore, in a store exclusive, released the DVD a week earlier.