Jeff and the Voltron Force find themselves in a very different world from where they started. Their arch-enemy, Hazar, has been imprisoned by Drule High Command. The remaining Drule forces are split in a civil war, and their home planet is about to explode! Hawkins and the Galaxy Alliance try to negotiate as Voltron is slammed with attack after attack from the desperate Drules. Their mission is to rescue the Drule people and save them from self-destruction. But how can the Voltron Force save the day while under fire from the very civilization they are struggling to save?
- STUDIO: Media Blasters/Anime Works
- DATE OF RELEASE: July 21, 2009
- EPISODES ON DVD: Vehicle Voltron Eps 37-52
- RUN TIME: 375 minutes
- VIDEO DETAILS: 1.33:1, 4:3, NTSC format
- AUDIO DETAILS: English 2.0, English 5.1
- REGION: 1
- This DVD set was originally scheduled for release on April 28, 2009 but was pushed back to July 21.
- While the official street date for this DVD set was July 21 2009, the Voltron.com webstore, in an apparent exclusive, started selling the DVD on June 15.